FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ) — Frederick County officials announced that a Brunswick pistillate is facing charges aft authorities seized much than $25,000 successful drugs during a raid astatine her home.
Wendanna Monique King, 29, was arrested connected July 16 pursuing a hunt and seizure warrant was executed astatine her residence successful the 200 artifact of Wintergreen Lane.
The hunt led to the seizure of:
- 792 grams marijuana
- 220 grams marijuana wax
- 650 grams marijuana edibles
- 204 marijuana (THC) cartridges
- 135.5 grams Psilocybin Mushrooms
- 4.9 grams cocaine
- 62 pills (suspected oxycodone/ Fentanyl)
- $2,836.00 successful US Currency
- 9mm Springfield Arms handgun with a loaded magazine
- 9mm Sentry Arms 9mm handgun
During the investigation, investigators learned that the residence was a “one-stop-shop” for marijuana, marijuana wax, marijuana cartridges and assorted different marijuana edibles. In the basement of the home, officials recovered a country that was converted into a “cooking” laboratory for marijuana wax.
“This probe would not person been palmy without the efforts of each of the supporting agencies,” said Lt. Sedat Caliskan, Frederick County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Investigation Section commander. “The Brunswick Police Department and HIDTA partners are committed to combatting the amerciable possession and organisation of amerciable narcotics successful Frederick County.”
King faces a fig of charges including:
- Did use/possess mag with a capableness of much than 10 rounds successful the committee of a felony to wit PWID Schedule II narcotic
- Did use/possess a firearm successful the committee of a felony
- Drug trafficking crime, person a firearm
- Possession of controlled unsafe substance, docket II Oxycodone hydrochloride
- Possession of controlled unsafe substance, docket I psilocybin mushrooms
- Possession with intent to administer oxycodone hydrochloride narcotic
- Possession with intent to administer docket I psilocybin mushrooms
- Manufacturer controlled unsafe substance, marijuana wax
Possession of paraphernalia
- Manufacturer controlled unsafe substance, marijuana wax, wrong 1,000 feet of a school. (Brunswick High School)
Investigators said further charges are pending. King is presently being held astatine Frederick County Adult Detention Center.